We have changed our ways of working to keep you and our colleagues safe.
Following the recent announcement by the Prime Minister, we would like to reassure you that in line with government guidelines the majority of our practices are still open for medically essential and emergency treatments and we are working hard to continue to support you as a pet owner during this worrying time.
We have changed our ways of working to keep you and our colleagues safe. As a veterinary care provider, we exercise outstanding hygiene levels as part of our daily life and we regularly carry out clinical deep cleans as standard within all of our practices. This remains our priority, so we can safely provide our services to you and minimise any risk to colleagues and clients alike.
You can also help us with the following:
- All practices are only offering medically essential appointments, so please contact the practice before travelling.
- Some of our practices have also reduced their opening hours and times; in the first instance, please check your local practice webpage to keep up to date with the latest information, as this helps free up phone lines for emergency cases.
- To minimise visits to the practice, we have protocols in place to ensure your pets get any medication they need. Please discuss this with your practice team.
- If you do need to visit, we ask that only one person per pet comes along, to help reduce the number of people in the waiting area at any one time.
- Social distancing is crucial at this time. When arriving at your practice, you may be required to call ahead and wait to be invited in by a member of the team. You will be informed if this is necessary when you call to make your appointment.
- Once inside the practice, we ask that you please respect a two metre distance from our colleagues and other clients.
- We are only accepting card payments to help minimise contact between you and our colleagues.
- If you can’t visit the practice and are concerned about your pet’s health, please contact your practice team to discuss available options.
Our practice teams are working on the front line to help care for your pets.
We appreciate your kindness and understanding whilst they continue to do their very best in exceptional circumstances. Thank you for your continued support.