1. Best Start in Life is promoted by Pets at Home Vet Group Limited, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN (“Promoter”).
2. Best Start in Life is available for cats and dogs under the age of 12 months at the time of purchase. Once purchased, the offers must be used within 12 months (or as stated otherwise). Best Start in Life is available at participating practices only.
3. Best Start in Life includes the following:
a. Initial primary vaccination
b. Kennel Cough vaccination for puppies only
c. 3 months’ worth of vet recommended flea and worm treatment
d. Microchip, if needed
e. Dechra will provide a 1KG bag of food for your puppy, or x2 400g bags of food for your kitten. Purina will provide a 3Kg bag for large dog breeds, 800g bag for medium dog breeds and a 700g bag for small dog breeds. Purina will provide a 400g bag for cats. All food provided will be subject to availability and whilst stocks last. Alternative brands and bag sizes may be substituted at a local practice’s discretion.
f. 10% discount off neutering
g. 4 weeks’ free pet insurance from Petplan® for your puppy or kitten, available on request following a health check at a vaccination, microchip, neutering or other surgery appointment.
h. A voucher for 10% off at Pets at Home, when presented with a VIP card.
i. A voucher for 25% off at The Groom Room, when presented with a VIP card.
3A. For the avoidance of doubt, any additional consultations, treatments or products required which are not listed in clause 3 will be charged at full price.
3B. The vet or nurse (as applicable) will perform a physical examination of your pet at the time of vaccination. If your pet is not well enough to have that vaccination, a consultation fee will be charged and any additional treatment or products required will be charged at full price in accordance with clause 3A.
4. Best Start in Life does not include vaccinations for Rabies or Chlamydia (or other diseases excluded from time to time). Parainfluenza vaccinations for dogs may not be included in Best Start in Life, offered by some practices and should be confirmed at the time of appointment.
5. An initial consultation appointment must be booked in advance with your vet. Available appointment times for this offer may be restricted to non-peak opening times. Microchipping may require a separate appointment at the vet’s discretion. Available appointment times will be confirmed by the practice at the time the initial appointment is booked.
6. The flea and worm treatment and food will depend on the pet’s weight and lifestyle, and this will be recommended by the vet at the time of consultation. Additional visits may be required to complete the treatment (at additional cost).
7. 10% neutering discount is valid against the standard cost of neutering at the practice from which Best Start in Life is purchased. Neutering prices may vary per practice, and prices are different for cats and dogs and are dependent on the weight of your pet. Please check with your local surgery.
8. Free bag of food included in Best Start in Life – restrictions apply, subject to availability, and available on certain products only (as detailed above).
9. Petplan® terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied at renewal. No cover is provided for pre-existing conditions. Immediate Veterinary Cover (IVC) can be activated by the practice team for pets aged between 6 weeks and up to a year, following a health check at a vaccination, microchip, neutering or other surgery appointment. If IVC is activated by the practice team, your data will be shared with Petplan for the purpose of administering the cover as well as for analytical purposes. A 4 weeks free voucher can be activated by you (the pet owner) for all pets aged from 6 weeks of age and before their 10th birthday for cats, 8th birthday for dogs and 5th birthday for rabbits and some breeds of dog. To activate a 4 weeks free voucher from Petplan® please visit www.petplan.co.uk/4vv. Petplan® is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited who administer the cover and Allianz Insurance plc who provide and underwrite the cover. Companion Care (Services) Limited and Vets4Pets Limited are Appointed Representatives of Pet Plan Limited but are not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.
10. The offers contained in these Terms and Conditions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and there is no cash alternative.
11. Best Start in Life is a non-refundable offer.
12. Best Start in Life may only be redeemed at the practice it is purchased from.
13. Offers are available on a one-per-pet only basis and are non-transferable;
14. Offers may only be available for a limited period and any of the offers may be withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notice;
15. 10% off Pets at Home & 25% off the Groom Room voucher– Please see the voucher for terms and conditions. Offers are promoted by Pets at Home Limited. Whilst stocks last. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is inclusive when presented with a VIP card.