Conker Hazards In Dogs
While many dogs ignore conkers on walks, some like to play with them or even try to eat them. Conkers can cause blockages or poisoning when ingested by dogs.
Many of the things we have around the house can potentially have devastating consequences for our pets. Some things we can tolerate can be damaging to them.
Xylitol Poisoning In Dogs
Xylitol is a sweetener used in many products. Completely harmless to humans, xylitol is unfortunately toxic in dogs. Learn more here.
Blue-Green Algae Poisoning In Pets
Blue-green algae are most abundant during periods of hot, sunny weather and low rainfall in mid-to-late summer months. Read our expert advice.