These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the companioncare.co.uk website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they affect your liabilities under the law. By using the website you are deemed to accept them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for use or use the companioncare.co.uk site.
1. Ownership and Intellectual Property
This site is owned and operated by Companion Care (Services) Limited. Our registered office is Epsom Avenue, Stanely Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RN
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only provided you keep intact all and any proprietary notices.
No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. You may not include a link to our website or display the contents of our website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our prior written consent.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Companion Care (Services) Limited or its affiliated companies including, without limitation, petsathome.com, petsathome.co.uk, Pets at Home word and logo, Companion Care word and logo, the 3D Engraved Heart Device and the Engraved Heart Device and the Companion Care sleeping dog and cat silhouette.
2. Information & availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided "AS IS" without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to 01367 820 820 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the companioncare.co.uk site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as it reasonably can.
3. Other promotions, vouchers & competitions
From time to time, we (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions, vouchers or other offers on this Web site. Each such offer and or voucher shall be subject to its own express terms and may not be available in all jurisdictions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellious, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
• transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice
• gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
• interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the petsathome.com site
• breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
• interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the petsathome.com site
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the companioncare.co.uk Site or to remove material already posted on the companioncare.co.uk site.
You will indemnify us against losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements and sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out of or in connection with:
• any claim by any third party that the use of the companioncare.co.uk Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
• any claim by any third party that the use of the companioncare.co.uk Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
• any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of companioncare.co.uk site by you
5. Right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately or restrict or prevent your access to the website at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the companioncare.co.uk site.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the companioncare.co.uk Site shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
We make no promise that materials on the companioncare.co.uk Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom and accessing the companioncare.co.uk Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website. The changes will apply to the use of the website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the website. If you continue to use the website after the date on which the changes come into effect, your use of the petsathome.com site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any product or pricing information which we place on the site but we make no warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy of such information. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.